Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming BubbleUpnp to Phantom Gold...
(16-Apr-2020, 09:00)ogs Wrote: Aha. So WASAPI sits in front of the DLNA stack or is DLNA now part of WASAPI? I've never used WMP so I do not know how it works. You are streaming to Phantoms with DLNA/UPnP?
With and without night mode is quite a big difference AFAIK. Too big in my view if the same streaming protocol is used from both Windows and Bubble. My Devialet experience comes from a 250 Pro CI. I've tried AIR and RAAT from Roon and UPnP (Minimserver and others, not Bubble as a streamer). The three sounded very similar,  audiophile level differences, but almost indistinguishable to an untrained ear.
I'm streaming from Windows to Phantoms with Upnp (no Bubble on the PC).
I'm also trying to stream from a Android box using Bubble to my Phantom. However this sound is not as good as the WMP player.
Yes night mode is not a solution but I had to try it.
The more I use WMP the more I like it - very versatile compared other software and then it's free.
As an extra Upnp I have installed SWYH (Stream what you hear) however this sound is not as good as the WMP streaming but can be very useful for other kind of streaming.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Streaming BubbleUpnp to Phantom Gold... - by Rudolph - 16-Apr-2020, 11:42