Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Aurender models; X100 vs N100 vs N10 vs S10 ?
(28-Jul-2015, 08:39)completeluxury Wrote: seems like a lot of parts in a chain for that 100k+ system to completely disregard the aurender!

for instance ive heard kef blades at a showroom near me before and they were absolutely horrendous but im sure its just the lack of attention to setting them up properly that was the problem!

I was about to start a huge ruck with completeluxury for even suggesting that the Blades could sound horrendous!  The thing is though, I remember hearing them at a show once, with about £70k's worth of Moon front end, and to be honest, they didn't even sound good enough to justify further investigation or audition.  It's lucky I had already bought mine, which at home sound splendid.  With the sonic differences between different streamers being relatively small, I think this clearly shows that a back to back test on a familiar system with identical music is essential if trying to select a preferred item for purchase.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Aurender models; X100 vs N100 vs N10 vs S10 ? - by Confused - 28-Jul-2015, 13:39