Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Aurender models; X100 vs N100 vs N10 vs S10 ?
(10-Aug-2015, 16:55)IanG-UK Wrote: ... and bear in mind that, in a year's time, there will be a raft of new and upgraded physical products and lots of new software, with each manufacturer (whether Aurender or whoever) extolling the improvements they have managed to extract.

So this year's product from many manufacturers will be out of date!

I suspect the best discipline during the developmental era for digital is to buy into a manufacturer's proposition (a manufacturer you really rate) and then don't stray from it.

Putting aside Devialet and my own preferences, Guillaume (for example) has bought into TotalDac and whilst he has tried Aurender and Melco and ... I suspect it would be tough to persuade him to move elsewhere - which is a good attitude to have in my opinion. And ultimately one that saves money.

This was my idea too with the Devialet brand, he says waiting patiently for Dialog with the expert line Big Grin
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Aurender models; X100 vs N100 vs N10 vs S10 ? - by Womaz - 10-Aug-2015, 17:21