Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to play 192kh/z 24 bit music on Reactor’s
(03-Jun-2020, 14:10)Charcharius Wrote: Hi Juan - happy to help.  Can I bother you to expand on your question? 

This software is a good app to stream or play local music (I believe it can access a NAS as well, but I’m not sure) to AirPlay, GoogleCast, or UPNP devices.  The key for me is the ability to do this without direct PC/Mac involvement, in contrast to Audirvana.  It apparently streams MQA as well, though I have currently logged a ticket with them as I cannot get my USB DAC (Zorloo Ztella MQA) to confirm MQA streaming to my headphones.
Thank you!, well mainly I use my reactors through Tidal, Apple Music (Airplay), but always interested in streaming in high res. I hear people talking about network streamers, and dacs ( dragonfly, chordmojo etc.. ) all of this being confusing for me.
when I saw this post , I understood that with this app a phone and an iPad I can stream in high res, for example in tidal masters ( am I right?)
and then start looking for more high res of my fav music.
what I understood is that you are limited on apple products to cd quality 44.100 , so this is where is confusing as well

and now that we are here, and you seem to understand far more, what would be the best most practical way of streaming high res music on my reactors?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to play 192kh/z 24 bit music on Reactor’s - by Juanbk - 04-Jun-2020, 06:48