Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean integration with home theater?
I've got a 5 channel AV receiver that has pre-outs for the front left/right channel. I set inputs on my Devialet in bypass mode and just run interconnects from the AV receiver preouts to my Devialet. I default my Devialet to start with the bypass channel so watching TV for others is a bit simpler. In the Devialet config, I did set the bypass at -5db instead of the default -15.

Not quite sure how the Devialet would relate to a center channel. If you're wanting to use a powered center channel, then your AV receiver will need to have pre-outs for that as well. Most modern day AV receivers will give you good control in the setup so center channel shouldn't be an issue.

Haven't a clue how to share a sub with both Devialet & your AV receiver, but perhaps it's possible to take the AV receiver pre-outs for the sub and feed it into another bypass channel in your Devialet... not sure about that.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clean integration with home theater? - by mdconnelly - 12-May-2020, 22:02