Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean integration with home theater?
I bought my original 250 because I wanted decent HiFi that would work with my Denon AV 6400 System. It is very easy to set up using the PreOuts on the AV amp to the Line 1 on the Devialet. You need to remember to check the Pass Thru on Special Modes of Line 1. I set the bypass level at 0dB because if you get this wrong you may not get any sound at all, which happened to me, and I don’t care what volume is passed through to the Devialet as neither the Devialet or my B&W speakers will be troubled. The sub and all other channels work off the Denon. Tune your whole thing in using Audyssey or whatever tool is provided with the AV amp. Have the Devialet configured to power up on Line so it will be available and controlled by the AV amp’s volume controller. I use Roon for normal day to day HiFi so it automatically starts the Devialet amp on Roon Ready.  The AV amp will not automatically power on the Devialet so you may have to remember to do this. My setup is 5.1 with PMC speakers that pre date my Devialet or B&W acquisitions.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clean integration with home theater? - by Gerronwithit - 12-May-2020, 22:21