Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean integration with home theater?
(09-Aug-2020, 21:19)Ozzzy189 Wrote: Sorry for hijacking your thread a bit but I was trying to find out the best way to get sound from my LG C8 to my 220 Pro CI.
I wasn't sure if optical toslink to mini 3.5 optical or optical toslink to toslink was the way to go. I presume you don't need to spend daft money and an audioquest pearl 1.5 m would be just fine? I was using a soundbar but the sub is a pita to fit in the room due to spoiling my stereo sound when I have to put it close to my speakers. Has anyone else used their expert to get TV sound? My soundbar was only £599 so I'd expect the Dev and £6,000 speakers to sound considerably better even if it's only stereo.

I use a 6m cheapo optical toslink/toslink To connect my ageing Sony Bravia flatscreen TV to my Dev. Works like a charm and sounds great. I don’t think you need to spend a lot of money on these kind of cables.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clean integration with home theater? - by Axel - 10-Aug-2020, 05:45