Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Pro optimal power output?
David,

Sure, I understand.

The thing is that -40db was fine for me as default listening level with the D250 Pro and I find -40db too loud with the D1000 Pro. My question was about trying to reproduce the same experience with the dual mono and your answer has been helpful.

My system is in our living room and there is usually somebody with me when I start to listen.

Our speakers may behave very differently, my room absorbs less or I have super sensitive ears, I don't know. The thing is that for my wife and daughter even -46db with the 1000 Pro is considered too loud.

Thanks again for your help!

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1

Messages In This Thread
Dual Pro optimal power output? - by bernardl - 13-May-2020, 23:31
RE: Dual Pro optimal power output? - by bernardl - 14-May-2020, 02:57
RE: Dual Pro optimal power output? - by ogs - 14-May-2020, 08:05
RE: Dual Pro optimal power output? - by thumb5 - 14-May-2020, 16:14