Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Phantom Gold maybe 2 more Phantom Silver?
(21-Jun-2020, 05:50)philipno1 Wrote:
(19-Jun-2020, 22:11)streamy Wrote:
(19-Jun-2020, 08:57)philipno1 Wrote: Hi Streamy,

thank you very much for your information. I will be careful while buying second hand speakers. I found a seller that is selling two silver speakers. about $1500 each. Do you think it worth it (3 years old) ?

I can only say that I have so far never had a problem with a Phantom, but replaced two Silvers by Golds when there was a special offer to „gold your Phantom“ after about 2 years of having them. My third Silver from 2015 still works seamless on daily basis no issues, rock solid. However, 1500$ for a 3 year old consumer device seems to me quite high, considering that there is no warranty and a new Phantom Premier that has 1000W less costs ‚only‘ about 2000 USD and has only 2dB less SPL.
Dear Streamy,

I found second hand phantom Gold only 735 eur in Germany amazon . It is really a good price, so I will upgrade to 4 phantom gold. Smile
Dear Streamy and Phlipno,

Have either of you received a confirmation of the products being actually sent yet?
I've ordered two Phantom Gold's as well, to upgrade my single Phantom White.
I can't stop thinking that this has to be a fake offer though, because the price is just way to low.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Phantom Gold maybe 2 more Phantom Silver? - by Feistel - 23-Jun-2020, 09:39