Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo Magazine Devialet 210 Pro Review
(05-Jul-2020, 07:37)K4680 Wrote:
(04-Jul-2020, 23:13)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote:
(04-Jul-2020, 15:36)K4680 Wrote: No, this is the built-in socket in the Devialet!  The pole that is closer to the housing. Not the end of the power cord! Wink

This is strange / unusual...

Some manufacturers mark the phase of their devices ex works! Easier for the user!
They have the phase on the left so now I've changed my mind; I'm with Antoine.  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stereo Magazine Devialet 210 Pro Review - by Pim - 05-Jul-2020, 08:36