Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EtherRegen saved my Devialet experience
(18-Jul-2020, 18:49)BoyScout Wrote:
(18-Jul-2020, 12:48)Snoopy8 Wrote: Do not know of any who have Innuos + Devialet combintation, who have tried the EtherRegen.  As for testing one, it comes witha 30 day money back guarantee. 

To answer your question in other thread, this is typical setup:  EtherRegen -> Streamer -> DAC.  Or if the DAC has an Ethernet port then EtherRegen -> DAC.
Thanks for the support.
It´s a good help.

Hi Snoopy8,

After a long talk with my dealer, and he knows my system very well, i realize that maybe my problem came from the weakest point in the chain: the Zen mini. Of course there are other details to improve later, but this server, which provisionally bought just to release my laptop, it may be "braking" a bit the rest of the system.

So, i´m considering the changing. Because Innuos has a good price/quality ratio and a ripper (very important for me), i´m trying to find wich one between Zen MK3 and Zenith MK3 because, at first sight there aren´t a lot differences, just in price.
I´m searching reviews, tech details, comparisons, etc.
Have you a tip?
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EtherRegen saved my Devialet experience - by BoyScout - 24-Jul-2020, 19:31