Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Digital to Digital Converters with Devialet - New products
There was some interest earlier in this thread for the Audio-GD DI-20HE. Some of that interest was from myself, but I lost interest when I discovered that some other Audio GD products had some of the worst measurements that I had seen for a while. OK, I had not seen measurements for the Audio-GD DI-20 itself, but in the absence of this you can only base your view on whatever information is available.

The situation has changed somewhat, thanks to the GoldenSound review linked below.

https://goldensound.audio/2021/07/22/aud...surements/

I will admit that I am very surprised by this review, but surprised in a very good way. Good to see.

Mindful that many of us have found that Devialet Experts / Pro's seem to respond very nicely to a decent AES/EBU input, the Audio-GD DI-20HE suddenly becomes a very interesting product.

That said, note the comment at the end of the review that the noise level is low, but not quite as good as the PI2AES or iFi ZEN Stream.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digital to Digital Converters with Devialet - New products - by Confused - 23-Jul-2021, 07:37