Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers.
It will work but it's absolute nonsense. There's no way on earth your speakers are that fast that they will play any different with the current arriving a fraction of a second later, whichever way it's connected. For all intents and purposes the cables run parallel and anyone telling you there's a difference in sound is kidding themselves.

If I read this on a manufacturer's site I would close the tab on my browser and look elsewhere for cables because it shows a total misunderstanding of how current gets delivered and would make me wonder they know what they are doing altogether.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers. - by Pim - 29-Jul-2020, 00:38