Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers.
(31-Jul-2020, 00:29)BoyScout Wrote: After an arduos period of tough and sophisticated tests, commited with all my blood sweat and soul (no tears) to the superior task entrusted to me, i have to say the following:

There are differences between the two types of connection.

Yes Pim, i was close to not admitting it, but in the end i realize i´m not a coward and the truth must prevail. I´m very proud of myself.

Isn´t a great difference but enough to be noticed by those who are accustomed to their sound.
Rounder, smoother and a bit less detailed (or less sharper, if you prefer). Maybe preferable for some, but isn´t my personal case.

I hope my humble contribution brings a tiny light to this dark tunnel... huff!

There you go mate. You've just taught us all a valuable lesson; If you're going to listen for a difference you can hear one even though it isn't there. Hence, the enormous amount of snake oil being sold.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers. - by Pim - 31-Jul-2020, 12:12