Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers.
(04-Aug-2020, 15:12)thumb5 Wrote:
(04-Aug-2020, 15:00)BoyScout Wrote: ... and I'm being discredited here and there, during the process. No hard feelings about it.

Not at all (from my position): what you hear is entirely true for you, there's no argument about that.

@BoyScout
I’m with @thumb5 here: no you are not discredited. 

There is no doubt on the fact that you perceive what you described. 

The doubt is on the reason for this perception, and unless / until a proper experiment is conducted, we won’t know. 

As @David A said, that would not be an experiment easy to pull out, because I agree with him that it would probably require a special switching device to be built for that very purpose. 

Bottom line, and I have already stated this opinion several times, although I tend to be a a skeptical and objectivist (usually for the the greater good of my wallet), I never forget that the principal instrument we are listening with is our brain, so whatever makes me/you feel better, better enjoy, perceive an increase in quality is absolutely fair game, and if you/we can afford it, why would we not do it?

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France

Messages In This Thread
RE: BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers. - by Jean-Marie - 04-Aug-2020, 19:58