Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers.
(04-Aug-2020, 15:00)BoyScout Wrote: Too much complicated theories and tech justifications for something very simple.
... and I'm being discredited here and there, during the process. No hard feelings about it.
Please, someone have a try.

That would be me  Confused

Yes, I'm discrediting you but only in the context of you being human. I've done it myself (thinking the was an improvement where there was none) and I think it's a phenomenon that has to be taken into account in these discussions. After all, we're talking about a 'probability' that is so far fetched, it goes against everything I've learned and, more importantly, my experience in data transmission. 

I've said it before, I don't get involved in discussions about stuff I don't know enough about, however dubious some claims can be, but this one is a no brainer to me.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BiWire Jumpers on biwireable speakers. - by Pim - 04-Aug-2020, 21:25