Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comparison of different generations of expert system
Hello @alecela

This thread might be useful to you in terms of understanding the history of the range and the various models available:

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Differen...-amplifier

Plus some good news, there are a number of members on this forum using Devialet amps and getting good results with both with Innuos servers and Sonus Faber speakers.

Personally I have listened to a number of Devialet amps (Expert and Pro) driving the bigger Olympica II and III's, in all cases with good results. Sonus Faber and Devialet seems to be a good match. Although unfortunately I have never heard the Olympica stand mounts, so cannot comment specifically.

Welcome to the forum, it is quite a friendly place here and I am sure that if you have any further questions you will get the help you need.

Out of interest, what amp / DAC are you using now to drive the SF's?

And just out of idle curiosity, if you have Sonus Faber Olympica's as a second system, what is your first system comprised of?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comparison of different generations of expert system - by Confused - 15-Aug-2020, 08:00