Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Roon Changes - Devialet Impact?
It’s important to remember that most of us here did not have to pay for the C/I board upgrade. If you remember, at the time the Pro upgrade became available, Devialet offered it at a price, but stated, within a time envelope, a further upgrade to C/I would be delivered for free. There are several of us here who took advantage of that offer, so the only people who should be complaining here for breach of contract are those who, after the initial offer stopped, paid the full amount for Pro/Core Infinity upgrade or the C/I upgrade alone. The rest of us got a potential deal which to date has come to very little, but as it was not charged to us, we have no grounds for complaint apart from a generalised moan about Devialet not keeping to their word, and frankly, that is very old and well smelt horse shit.

Move along. Nothing to see or smell here!
Qobuz, roon RAAT, Audiostore Prestige XL Optical, Synology NAS. Devialet Expert 250 Pro C/I. World Audio Design (DIY) KLS3 MkIII speakers, upgraded crossover and SEAS T25CF002 Millennium tweeters. Ethernet. Blue Jeans (Belden 5000) 10 gauge 5T00UP speaker cable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Roon Changes - Devialet Impact? - by Greg - 12-Sep-2020, 21:43