Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expert Remote App is not working any more
(12-May-2021, 00:30)liu.scottie Wrote: I had to install Roonlabs player on my Mac and it works. Roon is a subscription music service though.

Ronn is not a "subscription music service". Roon is music server software which can play your own music files or access music from services like Tidal or Qobuz if you have a subscription with them, or from internet radio stations. Roon isn't even a music service.

As far as paying for Roon goes, you can do so either by a yearly or lifetime subscription. The only music you can play with Roon without subscribing to a subscription service such as Tidal or Qobuz is music from your own files or from internet radio stations. Tidal and Qobuz are subscription music services and to stream from them you have to pay them a subscription whether or not you're using Roon. You don't pay Roon anything extra over your Roon subscription in order to use Roon to stream from Tidal or Qobuz. In fact you don't pay Roon anything in order to screen music from any source. What you pay Roon for is simply the right to use Roon's software..
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert Remote App is not working any more - by David A - 12-May-2021, 09:39