Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expert Remote App is not working any more
That's not my concern. I am fine to wait for a month if I know that the problem was gonna be fixed.

1) Mac OS Catalina released more than a year ago, we can't still install the Devialet AIR to it. Big Sur is on the way and we won't be able to install it to that either. Please tell me how long should I wait? I am not looking for who caused the problem, I am looking for a solution as the customer.

2) Devialet made an annoucement for their Phanton users to not to update to 14 and they announced also they have a fix for Phanton app. Where is this announcement for the Expert line?

3) Ignore all my message, I will wait for one or two weeks and I will come here and apologize from you and Devialet in case that they release a new Expert Remote version.

4) What if I am right about my concerns? I am tired of seeing people supporting Devialet's play about situations.

My demand is simple, I bougth a product from a company and it is still under warranty, two of the features that are promoted in their website and in the product manual are NOT working. And I don't care who caused the problem. As equal as a Phantom customer, I want to know if my concern is being addessed or not. How hard to cover Expert product line in this message if they already know the same problem is exist for their other product: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...rt-warning

I am not demanding something crazy, I am just asking that is already being done for Phantom to be done for Expert too. Or I want to know if my product is oblesulte now. It is that simple! Please don't advise me about waiting for one or two weeks, we are waiting Devialet to fix things for more than 2 years, I won't listen these advices as they are non-sense!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert Remote App is not working any more - by ada - 18-Sep-2020, 13:18