Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expert Remote App is not working any more
(29-Sep-2020, 14:46)ada Wrote: Wait for what? There is no timeline. Even there is no official announcement if they are working on a fix or not. I will say raise a warraty support and ask them to fix it.

Now that is a good idea. There must be many owners whose upgraded amps to Pro C/I are still under warranty. There must be some EU legislation that covers this with certain protections or recompense for customers/owners. Think I’ll look at this closer, although EU legislation is generally hard going for non-legals. 

Have to say, however, I’d be only doing it in pursuit of a customer right as personally the loss of the app is no big deal. I use Roon and can control the D from there when streaming and I am very happy using the remote when I listen to vinyl. I have no other sources.

It would, however be nice to put Devialet under a bit of pressure to force them to comply with their warranty obligations. Maybe such action would wake them up to it being unacceptable to abandon their expert customers. What do others think?
Qobuz, roon RAAT, Audiostore Prestige XL Optical, Synology NAS. Devialet Expert 250 Pro C/I. World Audio Design (DIY) KLS3 MkIII speakers, upgraded crossover and SEAS T25CF002 Millennium tweeters. Ethernet. Blue Jeans (Belden 5000) 10 gauge 5T00UP speaker cable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert Remote App is not working any more - by Greg - 29-Sep-2020, 22:21