Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expert Remote App is not working any more
I am already in my path. I raised two requests, one for AIR on Mac, another for the Expert remote. Both were promoted in the product catalogue as a feature when I purchased the unit. They keep telling me, they will address the issue "one day" but I don't care about their lies any more. I asked them what they suggest under the warranty to fix these issues, I will go until the limits of legal boundaries. I am sorry, I am tired of guessing the complexity and the prioritization of their business. I work in the same sector as they are in, I understand the complexity and the business very well and I am clearly telling you, their behavior is not acceptable, as a customer, as a knowledgeable person in the domain.

Think if this was a car or an Apple product or anything similar, if there was a software problem, what was gonna happen? 5 year warranty was one of the key points to pay that much money for this product because my previous experience with Pathos products was awful. They stopped responding directly after the warranty expired and I was ripped off. Same thing is happening here, maybe they sell things that are bigger than their talent/capability/vision to deliver but that's not my issue. My product is under warranty and it is not my job to be concerned here. They have to fix this problem, one way or the other.

By the way, I am really having problems because of not having these two features as I was actively using them. As I was using Audirvana + Dirac Live + AIR, I was forced to move to Audirvana + Dirac Live + UPNP and as I have to work from home, I can't be with the physical remote control all the time, I was actively using the remote control app to decrease the volume or switch on the device. I am not making stories to push this retarded tech company, I really need these features and they were really key for me when I made the call to purchase this unit. I am sorry, they have to fix them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert Remote App is not working any more - by ada - 29-Sep-2020, 23:49