Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New D250 and D1000 in Matte Black Finish
(05-Oct-2020, 07:17)PeppaPig Wrote: Yea, may be that’s the black reactor color and it’s put on Expert Pro’s listing.

If you login to your account you will find Firmware V2 with download error. My registered Devialet product also disappeared. Something wrong with their website and they don’t fix it quickly... strange.

I was having issues with downloading Configuration file so I contacted Devialet Support. I attach their response below. My issue is resolved now and I am able to download the config

---------------------------------------

You have contacted us because you are having difficulties with your Devialet account on our website.

Don't worry, our website is currently under maintenance for some big changes. Currently, some operations are therefore not feasible (product registration, Devialet Care or even connection to your account from the application, reset password).

This will not change your use of the Phantom Premier and Reactor, nor your Care, which you can still activate after maintenance (even if the registration deadline is slightly exceeded).

I invite you to try again in 15 days, and if the problem persists, please come back to us. But we will fix some issue this week.
Devialet Expert Pro CI 220 + Marantz SR7013 | Kef Reference 201/2 R200c E305 E301 (5.1.4) |
Marantz Consolette |

Messages In This Thread
RE: New D250 and D1000 in Matte Black Finish - by WTree - 06-Oct-2020, 13:09