Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
440 Pro CI with Sonus Faber Olympica III volume...
(06-Oct-2020, 23:33)NickTMS Wrote: Hi, I have the 440 pro with the Olly llls and find they sound live and dynamic even at lower volumes. I'm sure you've checked everything but may be worth double checking that sd cards are configured to the llls. I also have my speakers very close to the back wall - about 120cm, just to give you an idea. A friend of mine also has them close to the wall too and they work equally as well.

Thanks Nick.

I ended up repositioning my speakers. I didn't have them toed-in as I was moving things around and experimented with positioning them pointed straight ahead with little to no toe-in. As soon as I toed them in towards the central listening positioning, slightly behind the ears, things started sounding better again in terms of dynamics. My room has an open area behind my listening position so there are absolutely no reflections coming back from any rear wall to the listening position. That may be my mistaken.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 440 Pro CI with Sonus Faber Olympica III volume... - by sfdude - 07-Oct-2020, 17:09