Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
(07-Oct-2020, 06:07)michaelrp2 Wrote: Well from my perspective the update is really great to see this. I started with the D-Premier and have been on the journey since my original purchase in 2010 (or was it 2011?), with every hardware upgrade and every software update. There have been one or two bumps in the road (Devialet were always very reponsive to me when these happened) but I cant think of many manufacturers who have supported a product for 10 years!!! Just think back to what else was available then and all the iterations of products since then. My cost of ownership for such a high end product has actually been relatively low - before the Devialet I was swapping components every 2-3 years, which is a very expensive game. Sure there could have been more in the update (e.g. Bluetooth) - there is always more - but at least from this customer I remain very happy with this great product! Shy

Same story for me, great journey.  Shy
Devialet Dione

Rotterdam, NL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - by sven911 - 07-Oct-2020, 08:55