Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
(07-Oct-2020, 11:00)RvdH Wrote: Imagine (just imagine) that the new software is buggy and/or doesn not sound better and/or makes my 250 Pro not respond anymore? So I want to roll back from the latest firmware to the version that worked fine (for two years). 
Would that be possible? 

Otherwise I think I'll wait and read what those who do upgrade write here.

There are plenty of people here who keep every firmware version that comes out. I've kept mine since I bought my D170, about 5 years ago so you don't have to worry. On top of that, this firmware version works quite well so nothing to worry there either.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - by Pim - 07-Oct-2020, 11:06