Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
(07-Oct-2020, 17:06)sfdude Wrote: Have just updated both units in my 440 Pro CI configuration. A word of caution or just confirmation from those who have upgraded dual units.

I used one SD card to try and update both. For some reason, after completing the upgrade of the first unit, I placed the SD card in the second unit and it wouldn't upgrade at all. Just went into Factory Config default mode on startup as a separate 220 unit.

To solve, I had to copy the files completely again to the SD card from my computer. Then placing it in the second unit finally kicks off the upgrade process. There's a file that gets erased, apparently, after you use the SD card once to upgrade a unit. (I believe it's fw.txt but I could be mistaken.) So the list of files required for the upgrade is incomplete after using it once already for an upgrade.

The Devialet changes the update file when it finishes the update, presumably to prevent it going into the update procedure if an owner forgets to delete the file.
I have always locked my SD card when updating two units ever since learning this.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - by f1eng - 07-Oct-2020, 19:26