Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
(08-Oct-2020, 22:20)Dan Wrote: I would be curious if anyone out there has tried the sweet room DSP and can compare the SQ to measuring your room and generating filters in REW and adding them in ROON? Is the sound quality better if the DSP is done in the Devialet? It certainly is easier to generate several sets of filters in REW put them in ROON and then you can quickly A/B them.

Well, i have tried put a simple one frequency setting within Roon and exactly the same settings within sweet room. I can tell Roon is sounding much better with this same setting compared to Sweet room, which sounds flat... Or i am doing something wrong.
Devialet 250 Expert Pro / Nordost Valhalla Bi-Wire / Sonus Faber Olympica II
Anthem MRX 710 / B&W MT-60D
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - by Bartype - 09-Oct-2020, 23:03