Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
(18-Oct-2020, 11:23)Rocketmannequin Wrote: Having paid dearly for the Core Infinity upgrade, I was happy with the immediate functionality that it provided with Roon.  But the idea of ongoing exciting updates really hasn't materialized.  I agree that Sweet Room is far from user friendly and doesn't seem ready yet for prime time if we are opening tickets to fix this.  I also agree with others that it's a legitimate concern that as my setup is working perfectly now, I don't want to risk having the latest firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 screw anything up that will require me to wait for another long time for an update.  I was somewhat excited by the update to the Devialet AIR app, but that sounds no less scratchy that it did before, with regular dropouts.  Has anyone noticed any significant improvement on this front?

Firmware and DOS updates worked fine- smooth installation.  The updated AIR app is a disaster- Now installs on Mac with Catalina OS but even more drop outs, clicks pops and digital noises than even the prior AIR App.  Stick with air play which works perfectly.
220 Pro CI,  B&W 805 D3,  SVS ultra sub with upgrade.  Streaming with Sirius XM and Tidal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - by aftonomos - 18-Oct-2020, 23:34