Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
(19-Oct-2020, 14:10)Soniclife Wrote:
(19-Oct-2020, 12:44)Vivialet Wrote: I have also used SAM when having the problems with only 4 or 5 working bands. I need to verify if it is working correctly without SAM (which is my default).

They have now confirmed to me my guess about SAM is correct, and sent me evidence that without SAM all 9 bands are applied, the way they phrase it sounds like some SAM profiles might not be affected.  I've not had a change to experiment myself.  They say they are working on getting all 9 bands working with SAM.

Thank you! I thought I'd imagined that I had seen all my EQ bands working, then suddenly I was subject to the 5-band limitation. That was because I'd turned SAM back on after not using it for months (due to twin subs). I still think there's more to the bug though... I couldn't get one of my five filters to work until I moved it down to slot #1 or #2.
Oh, I keep forgetting to ask: do we know if it's 5 bands PER CHANNEL, or 5 bands in total?
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - by JohnnySix - 23-Oct-2020, 13:08