Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
(15-Jan-2021, 22:23)audio_engr Wrote: Did anyone using dual monoblocks noticed the changes when on Standby with this update ?

Earlier - on my 440-Pro Ci, with older FW, when I turned the 440-Pro Ci on standby, the Master would be dimly lit & the companion would be totally OFF. 
Now - with this update, both Master & Companion go to dimly lit for a few seconds & then totally OFF.

Are you using the remote or the front button?  I usually  turn my amps off from Roon. The amps turn off, the master screen dims and the companion screen goes blank. When I use the remote, a short press does the same as Roon but a long press turns everything off.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - by Axel - 16-Jan-2021, 09:23