Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic Tweak for Ethernet input
(16-Jul-2017, 05:15)Kwan Wrote:
(10-Jun-2014, 17:32)Antoine Wrote: Interesting! I did check out if the Devialet's ethernet input is galvanically isolated and it is. You can see the TDK tla-6t118lf pulse transformer in the lower left corner of the image below.

I'm wondering what the ethernet media converter could add more, especially if/when you use an unearthed ethernet cable. Maybe it's a "the proof of the pudding is in the eating" thing. Smile

More info on the TDK part: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en...-ND/607185

[Image: Interfaces_numeriques-8.jpg]

Besides the galvanic isolation contribute to different SQ, I wonder not all input's upsampling is handle by the BB SRC4392 above.  As the ethernet input support DSD64 decode by MAT (MINIMAL ARITHMETIC TRANSFORM) running in FPGA, will it actually handle the upsampling for PCM from network streaming as well ?

Any idea on this ?

Hello, maybe it helps!

Attached Files
.pdf   edlan_tla-17237.pdf (Size: 92.02 KB / Downloads: 20)
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fantastic Tweak for Ethernet input - by K4680 - 16-Jul-2017, 09:16