Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if the speakers I want don’t have SAM profile?
SAM makes a difference for the better but it won’t make a speaker sound like a three times as expensive one. I would go for the second hand ones. If you’re near Paris you might be able to get them SAMed anyway. Just email Devialet.

BTW, welcome to the forum and congrats on the 120. It’s a great buy.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if the speakers I want don’t have SAM profile? - by Pim - 18-Oct-2020, 08:14