Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 week with my NEW Expert Pro 440!
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I reads like quite some journey. If you want to get even more out of your system, buy 'Get Better Sound' by Jim Smith. Read it. Learn from it and set your speakers up the way he teaches. As @Laura gets a bit OCD about your second amp, I look at where the speakers are situated and think by myself that you're not even listening to 50% of the quality available to you. You can get that extra 100% just by moving your speakers around.

Good luck and happy listening.

Cheers,

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
1 week with my NEW Expert Pro 440! - by SoCalB - 31-Oct-2020, 03:04
RE: 1 week with my NEW Expert Pro 440! - by Pim - 31-Oct-2020, 10:48