Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Audio Violin SE speakers - SOLD
Sadly, the speakers have sold. Poop. I really love them. Though the Buchardt's are an excellent and amazing speaker/ system, the Dev and LA set up is quite superior. As in, aaahhh, relaxation, and space and ease and notes and tones that float. Alas, the logic in downsizing still makes sense so I suspect the Buchardt’s will go back, and I'll be looking for a compact stand mount, with a SAM profile, to do the musical duty.

Focal Sopra No 1? SF Cremona Auditor M? I guess I could try the Reactor 600's. Dali or Dynaudio?

For now, the 220 will stay in the family, as my intuition, well-lubricated with a fine Semillion-Sauv. Blanc facilitation says that the D220 is just too good to let go. Strangely, my wife is very clear: new speakers? "OK, but the next set better sound good", and she says the 220 stays. Who knew?
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawrence Audio Violin SE speakers & Devialet 220 Pro CI system - by Damon - 22-Nov-2020, 05:29