Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for guidance on Sweet Room, Dual Mono and SAM
(17-Nov-2020, 07:45)G51 Wrote:
(17-Nov-2020, 06:48)Dev_Steve Wrote: Hi Folks,

I've been trying to track what's happening with Sweet Room. I've seen a couple mentions that it doesn't work with SAM or Dual Mono due to bugs. Does anyone have definitive information on this? Given I have an Expert Pro 1000 and SAM is a huge component of the Devialet sound, I really don't want to go through the process of using Sweet Room only to find that it really isn't compatible with my system yet. Any guidance you all may have is hugely appreciated!

Bug when using Sweet Room in Dual Mono - (there are 2 modes in Sweet Room - 'main' and 'alternate') No matter in which mode, the 'slave' gear will show 'alternate' only. But apart from the wrong display on 'slave' one, everything is working OK. In other words, you only read the display on the 'main' gear to know what mode you are actually applying. 

Bug when using SAM with Sweet Room - There are originally max 9 (frequency bands) corrections you could apply in Sweet Room if you do not activiate SAM. But if you activiate SAM, you could only have five (or six, not sure) (frequency bands) corrections to apply in Sweet Room. Devialet is working on this bug now.

Hope this help. And someone please correct me if the above information is not totally true.
That sounds right to me.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for guidance on Sweet Room, Dual Mono and SAM - by Soniclife - 17-Nov-2020, 11:00