Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynaudio (Evoke) + ExpertPro 220
(27-Nov-2020, 21:02)Jean-Marie Wrote: A D220 provides 330 W under 4 ohms while the Simaudio Moon 340i “only” delivers 200 W under 4 ohms at a much higher level of distortion, and lower damping factor (control).

Be aware that higher distortion and less control can give you the feelings that you describe.

So up to you for what puts the bigger smile on your face.

Jean-Marie

Hi Jean-Marie,
many thanks for your answer. Appreciate it. 
Yes, it might be one of the causes that I felt "fuller, punchier" sound. Though, I see that on many audio-shows this configuration is common Dynaudio+Simaudio. 
Anyhow, what I did is: after few months of struggling with mConnectHD uPnP application, yesterday I attached my Auralic Aries mini (with linear external auralic power supply) to my Devialet, and .. what a difference. 
So, I decided to keep ExpertPro + Dynaudio, but the music comes from Auralic Mini, not from uPnP application.
Btw, don't know why but uPnp application which I've been using for months, suddenly refused to play on Devialet? It sees Devialet in the list of uPnP devices, but denies to play. 
I downloaded another one uPnP application on my iPhone, but the situation the same. 
Anyhow, I am satisfied with the sound now and will enjoy the music Smile 
have a nice weekend
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dynaudio (Evoke) + ExpertPro 220 - by zoran_pavlovic - 28-Nov-2020, 15:25
RE: Dynaudio (Evoke) + ExpertPro 220 - by Axel - 03-Dec-2020, 08:33