Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynaudio (Evoke) + ExpertPro 220
(30-Nov-2020, 03:05)Delija Wrote: For a start  - spend some time for speaker positioning. It's far from optimal in your case. As you already know - we have a common friend Smile

Devialet + Dynaudio is a very good match, but if you want/like warm colored sound, this combo is not for you.

What speaker cables do you use? I hope not anything with silver.

About the problem with UPnP - I assume you have tried to pull the power cord from the wall?
Also, why you use mConnectHD and not BubbleUPnP which is far better?

Hi Delija - Sever Smile 
- speaker positioning: yes, definitely I have to play with that. 
- Devailat + Dyunadio: "if you want/like warm colored sound" :  well, warm - yes, colored - no Smile  Don't know have you had a chance to listen to some Moon on your Dyns, but if not, it worths a try. Since Moon is  AB class (in first 5watts - A class) and Devialet is D class, there is a difference in sound, but I wouldn't say that Moon brings some colors in the sound? Personally, I liked more the sound of Moon + Vega + Mini than Devialet's sound. Maybe Devialet is too revealing? 
- Speaker cable: Alpha Core Goertz: pure copper (purchased these cables by recommendation of our common friend Smile .. and very satisfied with them! 
- "why you use mConnectHD and not BubbleUPnP which is far better" - Apple Sad .. I have iPhone, iPad but BubbleUpNp doesn't work on Apple devices. Maybe they made a version for Apple meanwhile. If you have some other recomm of UPnP for apple, let me know. 

regards
Zoran 
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dynaudio (Evoke) + ExpertPro 220 - by zoran_pavlovic - 30-Nov-2020, 13:24
RE: Dynaudio (Evoke) + ExpertPro 220 - by Axel - 03-Dec-2020, 08:33