Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received my Gemini today! - first impressions
(16-Dec-2020, 22:50)streamy Wrote:
(15-Dec-2020, 08:38)SoCalB Wrote: So far....so good!

So far, so good.  Looking forward to REALLY getting acquainted with them over the coming days. 

Hope this helps...

Thanks for your first impression. It makes me leaning towards getting them, too. Would be great to hear of you after more listening and maybe some comparisons with other in-ear headphones you might have used. Thanks again. Great report!

A few more days in...REALLY loving them for ear buds. 

I'm coaching 39 business owners and entrepreneurs right now...so I'm on the phone a LOT. 

I LOVE the voice quality on these...and that I can go right to music in between, or during a workout.

When I fly, or am doing SERIOUS music listening via earphones, I have my JH Audio custom IEM's JH13 v2 pro's with 8 drivers per ear. 

...aside from the fact that I can't use any of my 'amps' with these earbuds, they sound amazing!

That Devialet sound...with zero distortion all the way to max volume.

Was listening to some Post Malone and other EDM/Hip Hop during my workout and was REALLY impressed with the bass, and overall sound in general.

For $299 and what you are getting...kind of a no brainer to me.  Then again, I also have a Reactor 900 and Expert Pro 440...so these were 'cheap'.

For $50 more than new air pods, or about that for Samsung buds (which I own)...these are GREAT!

I usually keep them in neutral...or I use the noise cancelling when in my Porsche (for a call) which is HUGE for me! 

Get them...try them out...if you don't like them, they are great with returns (so I've heard).

Hope this helps!
-----
MAIN: Devialet Expert Pro 440, KEF R11, JL Audio Fathom 112v2, Niagara 1200, Audioquest Monsoon, NRG-Z3 cables, bi-wire Rocket 33.

BEDROOM: KEF LS-50, Nuprime IDA-16, Node 2i, JL Audio e-sub 110, Crystal Cables
GYM:  Devialet Reactor 900
EARS: Gemini on order, and custom JH Audio - JH13v2 Pro's
ROON running on 8-bay QNAP NAS for Tidal Streaming (no stored music)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Received my Gemini today! - first impressions - by SoCalB - 17-Dec-2020, 18:38