Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phantom Premier Line Coming February 2nd 2021
(02-Feb-2021, 10:17)Ettrig Wrote:
(02-Feb-2021, 10:11)Walzu Wrote: I have the feeling that Devialet already brought this "new" Phantom on the market a couple of weeks ago. I bought a new Phantom last December and noticed a couple of differences relative to my old Phantoms (lower power consumption, faster boot up time, less heat production). There is also a thread about this. When I asked Devialet about this, they acted very secretive and they came up with all kinds of weird explanations. Anyway just wanted to share this with you guys!

I had an accident with my Phantom Opera ~3 months ago, and the replacement I got also showed differences.. 
Way lower power consumption as you mention and much cooler.. Big Grin  now it all makes sense..
Mine had serial no starting with N44P..

I also got a N44 serial number.. Good news for us I guess  Big Grin I saw in the specs that the Phantom now uses a 1.25GHz processor instead of a 800MHz processor. This is probably what's causing the faster boot time...

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Phantom Premier Line Coming February 2nd 2021 - by Walzu - 02-Feb-2021, 10:25