Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phantom Premier Line Coming February 2nd 2021
(02-Feb-2021, 11:25)Hissbull Wrote:
(02-Feb-2021, 10:38)Ettrig Wrote:
(02-Feb-2021, 10:25)Walzu Wrote: I also got a N44 serial number.. Good news for us I guess  Big Grin I saw in the specs that the Phantom now uses a 1.25GHz processor instead of a 800MHz processor. This is probably what's causing the faster boot time...

That makes total sense.. Big Grin lol.. I was actually in dialogue with the support at Devialet trying to get replacement for my "Older one" as that one seemed "faulty" after getting the new one and seeing the vastly lower temperatures and power consumption.. I measure only about 10W in idle on the "new one" while my older Gold runs at ~40W or so.. and about 50% hotter.

I got one of my Golds replaced in December last year. I just checked and it is way cooler on the back than my old one! Does this really mean that it might have the new processor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try and compare the boot up time with the older Gold. Think you might be supprised  Big Grin (plug them both in a power strip with switch to turn them on simultaneously).

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Phantom Premier Line Coming February 2nd 2021 - by Walzu - 02-Feb-2021, 12:18