Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phantom Premier Line Coming February 2nd 2021
So, finally I am about to buy the new Phantom I 108 (black). 
But there are a couple of questions remaining, especially because I played around with sound quality lately. I managed to stream Tidal Master Quality to my current audio setup via a Bluesound Node 2i. And I do not want to loose quality here. So my questions:

1. I assume streaming from my apple devices (iPhone and iPad) via Airplay (bluetooth) is "bad" quality, because I use the apple sound format (AAC I assume) ? Is there a difference in quality between Airplay and Airplay 2 ?
2. I assume Devialet does not support AptX or AptX HD ?
3. I assume I can stream from my Bluesound Node 2i via TOS link to the Phantoms ? So the Bluesound takes Tidal Master quality ? Or what would be the correct way to get the highest audio quality to the phantoms.
4. I watched a video, that showed the Cabasse Pearl. They have the same price range as the Devialet. Anyone has compared the Cabasse (especially with the Pearl Subwoofer added) ? And will they support Tidal Master ?

I am sorry for so many questions, but I did a little search on the forum and it did not bring up details concerning those questions.

Thanks for answering.

Michael

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Phantom Premier Line Coming February 2nd 2021 - by Gridphoenix - 07-Feb-2021, 13:47