Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phantom Premier Line Coming February 2nd 2021
(07-Feb-2021, 21:05)norgeaus Wrote: Can anyone with the new  Phantom 1 models, comment on how reliable the auto input switching is ?. If for example I have optical from a TV connected to one of the phantoms in a stereo pair, will the source automatically change to optical when I turn on the TV, without fail ? And then when playing Spotify connect or Roon, it will switch automatically to that ?. That will be key for me - as getting out a phone to change inputs would be really tedious. 
I'm also hoping that auto switching will work for the new Arch and sources connected to that ?

Also lastly, is there a "default volume" for streaming services ? For instance, if my Spotify client is on 80% volume when I connect to play something - does it default to 30% each time regardless ?. That is really important, to save potential ears blown out Smile

The new Phantoms have arrived. As far as I can say auto switch does work. For example: Listen to music via smartphone/spotify connect and then turning on the tv, the phantoms automatically are switching to tv audio via optical. after starting music it also switches back. but then u can't auto switch to tv again. this time u have to restart the tv or go to the settings.

The volume settings are also separated. Iam using 50 % volume on tv via optical. if I switch back to music via Spotify connect the phantoms use the old settings from hearing music (in my case 25 % volume). luckily it works too while switching from hearing music via smartphone maybe on 100 % volume. switching to the phantoms again 25 % volume. otherwise I agree. my ears and the ears of all my neighbors would have been killed

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Phantom Premier Line Coming February 2nd 2021 - by schmaudi3 - 08-Feb-2021, 15:54