Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mytek Brooklyn Bridge & alternatives - Questions, and Opinions Invited
As always, wonderful help from friends and family here on DevChat.

I've decided to try the NAD M32 integrated. A NAD dealer confirmed that the M12 & M32 are the same with the addition of a power amp. The amp will simplify my set up, which is valuable, as my space is limited and it is also a royal pain to get at, so fewer cables and connections means less time moving furniture and lying upside down and backwards trying to find small cables and connections in the dark. Really, if I want combat yoga, I'd take a class.

Based on my extensive googling, the NAD may be slightly softer / warmer/ cozier (Darko review) than the Mytek, and I'm OK with that. And it has a very full and broad set of compatibilities which is really wonderful. Ease of use affects us every day as we use the system, and it is very important that my wife is able to use the system easily and comfortably. I think (very much hope) that I'm there.

My brain is totally baked after all this searching, so I'm relieved to have pressed the 'go' button and come to a happy decision, with the help of this Forum, of course. Wine, beer, Bourbon and Scotch all around!
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mytek Brooklyn Bridge & alternatives - Questions, and Opinions Invited - by Damon - 02-Feb-2021, 19:24