Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.12.3 + Devialet app 1.14: it’s there
(02-Feb-2021, 17:28)invictus005 Wrote:
(02-Feb-2021, 16:27)bravocharlie Wrote: UPDATE: I left the speakers unplugged last night (out of frustration more than anything else) and powered them back up this morning. Both booted up, were recognized by the app, and play from all input sources (ethernet, AirPlay2, and optic). This of course happened while I was on the phone with Devialet. Works as designed. I was told that in some cases it can take hours for the speakers to completely update and sometimes will disappear, etc. I'm not sure I understand the logic behind all that, but I'm seeing Roon Ready RAAT connected to and playing to the speakers.

For the moment, all is good (again).
I did the same. Left the speakers unplugged. After plugging them in, it worked fine for a while. But as soon as I switched from Airplay 2 to AUX Toslink it all became messed up. And now nothing works again. 
I’m sure I can get it to briefly work again with another reboot, but this is really starting to piss me off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DOS 2.12.3 + Devialet app 1.14: it’s there - by bravocharlie - 03-Feb-2021, 05:11