Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.12.3 + Devialet app 1.14: it’s there
(03-Feb-2021, 07:53)Bernd Lahmeyer Wrote: I have a very stable setup with 2 Golds, connected by cable to the network. I have a music server running W10, connected by USB to a Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, which is connected by Toslink to one of the speakers. The reason for this setup is that I have integrated room correction from Sonarworks, running in Ableton Live 10 Lite. I am using the room correction for music from Roon and my analogue devices connected to the Scarlett. I don't switch any channels. In case I run music from Roon and one of the analogue devices at the same time, I hear both, but that rarely happens and does not cause any problem. The only disadvantage is the volume control. I fixed the volume in Roon to 100% and use two remotes, old type) to control the volume of the speakers. The volume levels between the input channels can easily be adjusted in Ableton as well. 

This setup was running very stable before the last upgrade and still is. As long as I don't switch input on the Golds. When I switch for example to RAAT and back to optical, the system sometimes hangs, which is solved by rebooting the speakers. Not a big problem because I will anyway stick to the old setup.
Lol what??? Not a big problem??? I switch between three or more sources at least a couple of dozen times a day. I’m not about to hard reset/reboot the system each and every time. Or submit reports. That’s beyond crazy. Not only is this a huge problem, it has made the system completely fubar and inoperable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DOS 2.12.3 + Devialet app 1.14: it’s there - by invictus005 - 03-Feb-2021, 08:43