Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy so far....
Really great and in-depth guide to the new Phantom I's, and i cant wait to test them out later this week (they are in backorder). I had a stereo pair of Reactor 600's before, and the sound quality and ease of use really appealed me.

.."After the YouTube video from Fidelity Hamburg comparing the Phantom to the Cabasse Pearl"... Nice to see that i am not the only one who literally watches and reads everything on this speaker Smile. Placement is such an important factor. I think the Phantom I's will be more forgiving than the smaller Reactors, but i could massively improve the quality by proper placement and listening. I have a friend who owns-top end Cabasse speakers with stereo subs.. sounds amazing, but not as convinient as this package (or the Akoya... altough this is personal, i cant stand the looks of this and just that would annoy me enough.).

Yes, you are right about Tidal on Airplay. Even if Airplay 2 is used it would mean its downsamples to 24-bit 44.1 kHz (https://www.technologyfocus.net/can-airp...0supported.).

Question: Did you try and connect the new Phatoms to a TV yet? I wonder about the latency or any lipsync issues, as this used to be an issue in the past.

Messages In This Thread
Happy so far.... - by Gridphoenix - 17-Feb-2021, 19:43
RE: Happy so far.... - by edgecrush3r - 18-Feb-2021, 10:28
RE: Happy so far.... - by Gridphoenix - 19-Feb-2021, 11:53
RE: Happy so far.... - by Johnnydev - 19-Feb-2021, 12:10
RE: Happy so far.... - by eniriop - 20-Feb-2021, 22:13
RE: Happy so far.... - by eladeb - 19-Feb-2021, 15:22
RE: Happy so far.... - by BAMBAMODA - 19-Feb-2021, 16:52