Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is the new Firmware coming?
(09-Mar-2015, 08:35)Jnan_devi Wrote:
(09-Mar-2015, 08:01)Mikeeo Wrote: I'm in Paris and I have 1 hour before a lunch meeting today very close to their place so I will visit. Hopefully there will be some people to great me for questions.

/Mike

Thats Nice! Can you also upload some pics ?.

Hi,

Spent about 40 min there before dashing on to a lunch meeting. It was talking talking and no pictures, sorry. However they are currently rebuilding their 'showcase' place. Only Phantom section was open. I tried to get the 'upper' management to come and face me but no time (yeeh right) and was asked to send my questions to them however I am done sending questions to them so I hopefully will face some of them in Munich.
They confess that Expertline has fallen somewhat behind and they hope to introduce the Dialouge to the expertline in time for Munich. And they will also try to correct all the software issues with the expertline, but we will see. 
Phantom, the bigger one, is really impressive but can't live up to the Expertline in terms of sound quality. Though, bass is amazing, 16 Hz (flat they say) and fast and tight. I asked if it could be used as a subwoofer to the expertline, but there is no such possibility right now as they can't connect or communicate but it is in the pipeline. Count me in if it can be used as a sub.
I have a feeling that they took on a too big task but investors kept on pushing them at the same time eager to push for lifestyle products. They are slowly getting more people to work for them, so they are aware about the challenge. They are not aware about the the size of issues specially mono people have. I am not sure mail bombing would help, I did long time ago and only got nonsense answers.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
When is the new Firmware coming? - by wikeeboy - 07-Feb-2015, 05:05
RE: When is the new Firmware coming? - by Mikeeo - 09-Mar-2015, 15:28
RE: When is the new Firmware coming? - by G51 - 10-Mar-2015, 11:58
RE: When is the new Firmware coming? - by Pim - 10-Mar-2015, 00:18
RE: When is the new Firmware coming? - by ogs - 16-Mar-2015, 16:21
When is the new Firmware coming? - by amabrok - 10-Mar-2015, 18:37
RE: When is the new Firmware coming? - by Pim - 29-Mar-2015, 22:08
RE: When is the new Firmware coming? - by jjo - 16-Mar-2015, 16:05
When is the new Firmware coming? - by amabrok - 23-Apr-2015, 09:33
RE: When is the new Firmware coming? - by brit - 01-May-2015, 18:27
When is the new Firmware coming? - by ledesc - 11-May-2015, 11:32