Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Lost Account Login
After many years of happily owning an Expert 200, then upgrading to Monos (440), then upgrading again a few years ago with new board etc, last October, I found that I could not log into my account, as it seemed not to accept my credentials. After numerous attempts to reset my password, with no email back as suggested, I contacted Devialet support and they told me that they were in the middle of website changes and it should be fine after a few weeks! that was 5 months ago!

I am sure, as many others have experienced during this covid thing, I got distracted with more important stuff to deal with, but today I tried again!!!
NOW, it doesn't even recognize my email address!!! What a MESS! So it looks like the website may have lost everything in relation to my account, product purchases and my config files! NOT HAPPY!

Emailed support, so we will see what their response is! Huh Angry

Anyone experienced this problem?
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.

Messages In This Thread
Help - Lost Account Login - by teddlesdee - 10-Mar-2021, 21:26
RE: Help - Lost Account Login - by ogs - 11-Mar-2021, 10:10
RE: Help - Lost Account Login - by teddlesdee - 11-Mar-2021, 11:33
RE: Help - Lost Account Login - by chrisc - 21-Aug-2022, 13:18
RE: Help - Lost Account Login - by Pim - 21-Aug-2022, 22:05