Poll: What kind of Sweet Room feature you want?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The current EQ (aka Sweet Room) is enough!
6.25%
3 6.25%
Having a competitive room correction like Dirac will improve my motivation and engagement
83.33%
40 83.33%
It is just a nice to have feature, nothing more. I am not really interested in with any of Digital Room Correction, I prefer another feature
10.42%
5 10.42%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature Request: Proper Room Correction for Devialet
Music 
Hello, I talked with Dirac support and they have told me that if Devialet wants to introduce Dirac processor to the Expert line they are happy to support. I would like to collect some audience here. I am really happy with Dirac and I want to see it as a part of Expert's Core Infinity.

I will say, this kind of development will definitely motivate me to keep my Expert with me and upgrade it in the future.

I want to hear from you, what do you think? Will you consider Dirac Processor as a key feature and will it increase your engagement with Devialet?

The competitors like NAD, ARCAM, EMOTIVA are already supporting this feature, is the DSPs are really becoming a standard of the new integrated amps?

Messages In This Thread
Feature Request: Proper Room Correction for Devialet - by ada - 12-Mar-2021, 23:39